Earn an MBA While You Work Full Time
Further your leadership skills and gain the tools you need to be a strong competitor in today’s marketplace through the Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA). This program allows you to continue working full time while pursuing your studies part time.
Dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting
From the start, you’ll benefit from the College of Business and Economics’s rich connections to the thriving Southern California business community. You’ll enter the program with a cohort of peers — all with a minimum of three to five years work experience — creating an instant network of working professionals from an array of industries. Other opportunities, such as the real-world consultation project in the capstone course, will broaden your professional network.
- 34-month, cohort-based MBA program
- Focus on a single subject and balance your busy schedule with just one course every eight weeks.
- Earn the quality education you deserve from the only business school in Orange County to hold dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting — all at a manageable cost.
- Connect with an alumni network of more than 65,000 people throughout Southern California and beyond.
- Learn from faculty who are top-ranked researchers and industry experts with experiences spanning the entire business spectrum.
As a FEMBA student, you will be required to take a total of 43 units of coursework — 22 units of foundation core coursework, 18 units of electives in the general concentration and three units in the MBA capstone course. Please visit the University Catalog for course descriptions and prerequisites.
You’ll begin establishing your network from the very beginning of your educational journey. Learn collaboratively with a cohort of working professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries. Your cohort averages 25 students, so you have ample opportunity to build personal connections with faculty and participate in discussions.
Prerequisites and Admission Requirements
- GMAT or GRE exam*
- Minimum three years work experience
- Professional résumé
- Statement of purpose
- Leadership and creativity statement
- Official transcripts
*Waiver available for applicants that meet eligibility criteria. See admission requirements for more information.