Our World-Class Business Education Offers 13 Different Areas of Concentration
Customize your studies to fit your career goals
Ranked Top 25
Online Master of Information Technology
U.S. News & World Report
Over 55,000 Alumni Leaders Strong and Growing
The reach of the Mihaylo alumni base is unparalleled by any program in the region
Recognized, Respected and Well-Published Faculty
Faculty members’ connection to the local and global business community fortifies the core of our curriculum
- Join our professional network of 55,000+ strong, directly impacting our region and beyond.
- Meeting the goals of today’s graduate student, a variety of options are available across three MBA platforms, multiple concentrations, six masters degrees and two campus locations.
- Our forward-thinking curriculum features nationally recognized faculty and flexible options.
- California State University, Fullerton was recently named in the Forbes Top 100 public institutions.
- Princeton Review lists Mihaylo in The Best 295 Business Schools.
- Our online MS in Information Technology is ranked No. 2 in California and No. 23 nationally; part-time MBA program is ranked among the top 150 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- U.S. News & World Report lists CSUF in the top six of public Masters Universities in the West.