The College of Business and Economics is committed to delivering high-quality, accessible and affordable undergraduate programs to a diverse student population. In pursuit of these goals, our undergraduate programs prepare students for careers in business by developing:
- Interpersonal, team work, leadership and communications skill
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Functional knowledge and technical skills
- Intellectual curiosity that promotes lifelong learning
- A global perspective and appreciation for diversity
Please explore the available business degrees, we invite you to virtually tour our departments and programs. Prospective students who would like to attend CSU Fullerton may reveiw our business admissions website.
Current students majoring in a non-business degree must first have a major overview conducted by a business advisor to change your major to any of the college's business degrees. This overview may be done via email or appointment.