Earn an MBA at Your Own Pace
Strengthen your leadership and critical thinking while adding new skills to your toolkit with Mihaylo College. Connect, discover and learn at your own pace with our Flex MBA program.
Our high standard of excellence is evident in our distinguished student population. Mihaylo College students come from diverse academic and professional backgrounds, demonstrating a consistent level of growth and achievement!
Dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting
Fall and spring admission
- Create a part-time or full-time plan of study that works for you.
- Complete your MBA in as little as two years, depending on your selected course load.
- Earn the quality education you deserve from the only business school in Orange County to hold dual AACSB accreditation in business administration and accounting — all at a manageable cost.
- Connect with an alumni network of over 55,000 people throughout Orange County and beyond.
- Learn from faculty who are top-ranked researchers and industry experts with experiences spanning the entire business spectrum.
As a Flex MBA student, you will take a total of 45 units of coursework — 30 units of foundation core coursework, 12 units in concentration courses and three units in the MBA capstone course. In the capstone course, you will work in teams to complete a major consulting project with an area business and apply what you’ve learned during your course of study.
Optional Global Business Trip
Explore business on a global scale through conversations with international companies and business executives. During our Global Business Study trip, MBA students visit international corporations. This trip replaces an elective, so you’ll earn credit while expanding your portfolio in cities such as Hong Kong, Shanghai, London and beyond.
Prerequisites and Admission Requirements
- GMAT or GRE exam*
- Professional résumé
- Statement of purpose
- Leadership and creativity statement
- Official transcripts
- International students must also take one of the following three tests:
- TOEFL: minimum 570 (paper), 88 (IBIT)
- IELTS: minimum 7
- PTE: minimum 65
*Waiver available for applicants that meet eligibility criteria. See admission requirements for more information.