Master of Science in Taxation
Prepare to enter into or advance your career in law firm tax departments as well as CPA corporations and government tax agencies through the Master of Science (MS) in Taxation program. Offered at the Fullerton campus, this program is designed for all students regardless of your undergraduate education.
Dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting
Fall and spring admission
- Acquire advanced tax knowledge including the ethical responsibilities of the profession.
- Gain advanced research skills.
- Enhance your written and oral communication skills.
- Learn how to work effectively as part of a team.
As an MS in Taxation student, you will be required to complete 30 units of coursework with a minimum GPA of 3.0 Additional prerequisite coursework may be required. Please visit the University Catalog for course descriptions and prerequisites.
Prerequisites and Admission Requirements
The taxation department requires:
- GMAT exam
- Professional résumé
- Statement of purpose
- Leadership and creativity statement
- Official transcripts
- International students must also take one of the following three tests:
- TOEFL: minimum 570 (paper), 88 (IBIT)
- IELTS: minimum 7
- PTE: minimum 55