An Investment in Your Business Career
Making smart investments is key to your financial success. One of your smartest investments: your Mihaylo graduate business degree.
To help with the cost of your Mihaylo education, make sure to explore the wide range of scholarships and financial aid available to our graduate students.
Here’s a breakdown of the cost of your leading-edge Mihaylo education:
Flexible MBA, MS in Accountancy, MS in Information Systems and MS in Taxation (Fullerton Campus)
- State university fee: see Student Financial Services
- Professional program fee: $254/unit*
- Non-resident fee: $372/unit*
- Books and supplies: approximately $900
*part-time: 0-6 units; full-time: 7 or more units
Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA), MA in Economics, MS in Information Technology and MS in Taxation (Irvine Campus)
- Part-time (6 units): $4,200/semester (Fall, Spring, Summer)
There is no non-resident fee for this program. Tuition for resident and non-resident students is the same.