MSIT: Minimum Requirements
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Have earned a minimum grade-point average of 2.5 in the last 60 semester units attempted as documented by two official copies of transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
- Good standing at the last college attended.
- Students must have a minimum of between 2 and 5 years practical experience in a functional area of business.
- An acceptable score either in GRE (www.gre.org) or GMAT (www.mba.com ).
- International applicants must have a minimum score of 570 (paper) or 88 (iBT) on the TOEFL.
- Submission of a written self-assessment essay explaining why they believe they would be a good candidate for the program. The essay should also detail their work experience in the field of information technology (if any), their experience with distance learning, how they will manage their time, their level of technology skill, and their access to technology.
- Successful passage of a phone or face to face interview designed to assess their level of technology knowledge, skills, and abilities to be an online learner.