MSIT Plan Your Study
The MSIT program consists of 30 units which must be completed with a minimum GPA of 3.00. Students will be grouped in cohorts that follow the same year-round class schedule consisting of two courses a semester during a 20-month period.
In addition to the course requirements, students will be required to complete an orientation session (Boot-up Camp) prior to the beginning of the program. Students will also participate in a seminar at the end of the first year to review their progress in the program and for continued authentication of their work. There may also be optional on-campus review sessions. Exams will need to be taken on-campus; however, in cases of hardship, arrangements will be made to enable the student to take the exam at a supervised off-campus location.
- Cohort 1 Fall 2005 (Course Schedule-August 2005)
- Cohort 2 Fall 2006 (Course Schedule-August 2006)
- Cohort 3 Fall 2007 (Course Schedule-August 2007)
- Cohort 4 Fall 2008 (Course Schedule-August 2008)
- Cohort 5 Fall 2009 (Course Schedule-August 2009)
- Cohort 6 Fall 2010 (Course Schedule-August 2010)
- Cohort 7 Fall 2011 (Course Schedule-August 2011)
- Cohort 8 Fall 2012 (Course Schedule-August 2012)