The MS in Information Technology consists of ten courses (30 units of coursework):
Study Plan: In addition to the course requirements, students will be required to complete an Orientation Seminar (Boot-up Camp) prior to the beginning of the program. Students will also participate in a Seminar at the end of the first year to authenticate and assess their progress in the program.
- Attendance at the initial seminar (Boot-up Camp).
- Attendance at the end of year seminar.
Required Courses (21 units total):
- ISDS 505 Programming Concepts for Information Technology (3)
- ISDS 550 Business Data Communications (3)
- ISDS 551 Information Resource Management (3)
- ISDS 552 Systems Analysis, Design and Development (3)
- ISDS 553 Electronic Commerce: Analysis and Evaluation (3)
- ISDS 555 Business Databases: Design & Processing (3)
- ISDS 556 Data Warehousing and Data Management
Elective Courses (6 units):
Students will (as a group) select two courses for their electives.
Capstone Experience (3 units):
- ISDS 577 Seminar in Information Systems Implementation (3)