Step 4: Distance Education*Student tutorials are accessible via iPhones
- Technical Requirements for Taking an Online Class
- Accessing your Titanium Moodle Courses
- How to download a document in your Titanium Moodle Course
- How to submit an assignment in your Titanium Moodle Course
- How to use a Discussion Forum in your Titanium Moodle course
- How to check grades in your Titanium Moodle course
- How to submit a Turnitin assignment in your Titanium Moodle course
- How to add the Messages Block to your Course Overview homepage in your Titanium Moodle Course
- How to Track Unread Forum Postings in Titanium Moodle
13 Steps to Better Study Skills
Advice from Judi Kesselman-Turkel hosted by the Office of Disabled Student Services
Cornell Note Taking system
Flash-based presentation on that famous note taking method developed by Dr. Walter Pauk
Control Your Study Environment
Setting up and maintaining your study environment can help you to optimize your study time
Maximize the use of your time to accomplish your study goals.
Avoid Online Distraction
Collegedegree.com offers 25 ways to break your online procrastination habit while studying at your computer.
Develop Basic Computer/Internet Skills
Learn about Netiquette and basic computer and internet skills, so that you will be prepared for when your course starts.
Develop online library and research skills
The Cal State Fullerton library offers access to its online full-text journal articles, at home book deliveries and other services valuable to the online learner.