Welcome to the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
Cal State Fullerton!
It is our pleasure to welcome you into our MS in Information Technology (MSIT) online Graduate Business Program. You have joined an excellent program here in our College. The Steven G. Mihaylo College of Business and Economics is aware of how stressful your first semester in a new program, university, or country can be. We hope that this on-line Graduate Student Handbook allows for a smooth transition, alleviates some of your stress and answers most of your questions. This handbook provides you with a step by step process for ensuring that your course of study in our College proceeds efficiently. Before you start your first class, you should complete the first eleven steps.
For all newly admitted students starting Fall 2013 the Graduate Programs Office has uploaded your individualized Digital Welcome Packet to Google Drive in your CSU email account. Within the digital welcome packet you will find your individualized advising worksheet, recommendation for enrollment, and important information to allow for a smooth transition into graduate school. We are providing you with an instructional power point to assist you with accessing your digital welcome packet.
- An Individualized Advising Worksheet has been included in your digital welcome packet. Please review the Advising Worksheet which includes a list of your required courses for your individual program.
Important Steps to Preview Now
- Step 2 - Intent to Attend
- Step 3 - Ethics Quiz (upload to community now)
- Step 11- Welcome Seminar (mandatory event)
- Step 5, 7, & 8 - Registration Information
- Step 14 - Classification (registration restrictions)