Step 5A Exit Survey
Part of your graduation requirements is to complete an online exit survey. The “Exit Survey” is used as an evaluation of your entire program as well as service-based factors you have experienced throughout your time in the program. By filling out this survey you are contributing to the enhancement and value of the program. The exit survey should only take about 15 minutes to complete and is confidential.
REQUIRED STEPS FOR SPRING 2012:
- Students enrolled in BUAD591 for Spring 2012
will take the online exit survey between:
May 1 – 8, 2012.
- When you complete the survey please print out the final page that indicates the survey has been taken.
- Hand in a copy of your print out to your BUAD591
instructor on Date May 9, 2012.
- Your instructor will provide the Graduate Programs Advising Office with a copy your memo.
- Be sure to write your full name and CWID# on the
- this will ensure that your survey responses stay confidential and we know who completed the survey
- NOTE: Failure to submit the print out to your instructor may delay your graduation and impact your final grade in BUAD591.
Thank you for your cooperation and I want to congratulate you on your accomplishment and wish you great success in the future.