Congratulations on your admission!
Now that you have been admitted please take a minute to read about the
highlights of the program you have chosen. Then go ahead and review the appropriate Graduate Student Handbook (GSH) to see what’s next.
Congratulations on choosing the Mihaylo Full Time MBA (FTMBA) program which offers you the opportunity to attend
classes full time during the day at our Fullerton campus
with your cohort. In your cohort you will start the program with a group of
your peers and complete the program together.
- As a cohort you can opt to complete a general concentration together or choose from six concentrations: Accounting, Economics,
Finance, General, Information Systems, Management, and Marketing.
- Provides training and development in key interpersonal and leadership skills as you attend our Mihaylo Leadership Academy.
- Offers an International Trip component to provide you with a global perspective.
- Full-Time program; attend four class each semester
- Daytime courses (M-Th)
- Intensive 16-month program begins in the fall.
- It is not recommended that students work while attending the FTMBA program.
- The total cost of the program is less than $45,000 and includes all courses, workshops, the Mihaylo Leadership academy,
and travel costs for the international trip component.
Congratulations on choosing the
Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) program which offers you the opportunity to attend
classes part-time in the
evening at our Irvine Campus. You will be in a cohort with other working professionals
and will start the program together and finish together.
- As a cohort you will complete a general concentration. Your concentration courses are: Mgmt525
(Team Leadership Skills), Mgmt547 (Comparative Management), Fin533 Financial Administration, and Mktg596
Contemporary Topics in Marketing.
- Students in the program on average have 5 years work experience that provides you the opportunity
to network with other working professionals and a peer support system.
- Part-Time program
- Eight week courses, two nights a week (MW or TTh) from 7:00 to 9:45 p.m. during the regular semester and from 6:00 to 9:45 p.m. in the summer.
- This schedule allows you to maintain a part-time status of two courses per semester, but enables you to focus on one subject area at a time.
- The 30-month program begins in the fall.
- The costs of the courses are $2100 per class.
Congratulations on choosing the
Flexible MBA program which offers you the opportunity
to attend part-time or
full-time in the
evening at our Fullerton campus. The Flexible MBA program is designed to mirror the career
goals of our students.
- In the Flexible MBA you can choose to fine tune your MBA in 10 different concentration areas: Accounting, Business Intelligence,
Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General, Information Systems, International Business, Management, Marketing and Risk Management & Insurance.
- Part-Time or
Full-Time program your status depends on your personal needs.
- Courses are offered Monday through Thursday in the late afternoon (4:00-645) and in the evening (7:00-9:45).
- The program begins each fall and spring semester.
- Degree completion can be anywhere from 1 ½ - 3 years depending on how many courses you decide to take each semester.
- Costs are found