Sales Leadership Center
The Sales Leadership Center is dedicated to promoting leadership and professionalism in the field of sales. We have a goal to assist students who have an interest in pursuing a career in professional sales.
Through the Sales Leadership Center workshops and interaction with industry sales executives, students will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of selling and be exposed to the critical role that sales professionals play in driving today's global marketplace.
By combining courses offered through the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics, the Marketing Department, and the Sales Leadership Center, students will have the opportunity to learn sales techniques, customer relationships, sales planning, creating customer value, problem solving, and closing the sale.
- Learn about sales positions and career opportunities within various industries.
- Gain sales experience, get a head start on your career.
- Enhance your value to potential employers. The Certificate of Professional Sales makes a great bullet point on your résumé.
- Gain a vital career skill set; at some point in your career, you will have to sell your ideas, project or proposal.
- CSUF is one of the select number of universities around the country that offer a Sales Certificate program.
- All CSUF students (business & non-business) are invited to participate!
Become an active member of the Sales Leadership Center. Sign up online here.