Gianneschi Center for Nonprofit Research
The Gianneschi Center for Nonprofit Research exists to support and encourage the work of Orange County's many charitable organizations as the repository for data about the sector.
Helping nonprofits and the entire community to better understand the work of this important sector is our primary mission.
- hosting the annual Summer School for Nonprofits
- encouraging scholarly research and education of the sector
- involving practitioners and funders in designing research projects
- facilitating meaningful discussion of issues affecting the nonprofit sector
- maintaining the Orange County nonprofit database