Family Business Membership
Participation in the Center for Family Business is open to family-owned and managed businesses. Event participation is restricted to members, prospective members and partners.
The member companies of Center for Family Business are entitled to participate in the following activities:
- Nine half-day workshops (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) meetings featuring experts or a round table discussion of a common interest topic. Among topics of primary interest are family relationships; communication and conflict resolution among family and non-family members; succession and estate planning; traditions and values; power, control and compensation; strategic planning and other issues around leadership succession and ownership transfer.
- The opportunity to network with other owners/members of family businesses, as well as non-commercial networking with sponsor representatives and other leading authorities on the subject of family-owned business.
- Attendance at the Economic Forecast Conference.
- Attendance, as guests of the Dean, at entertainment events such as Concert Under the Stars and Front and Center.
- The opportunity to join a Peer Affinity Group that functions as a Board of Advisors for each of its members on a rotational basis.
- Access to the CFB office as a referral source for consultants to address the unique challenges of family businesses.
- Access to the Center for Family Business library.
- Confidential directory of members.
Membership: $3000 for a 1 year tuition to all Center events.
Fill out the membership form and mail
it in with your check.