As a Business Honors student, you have an outstanding opportunity to join other high achieving students in an exceptional educational program.
- Business Honors students attend core courses as a 'cohort' to build strong friendships and professional networks that will last long after graduation
- Priority scheduling and a structured 'roadmap' of undergraduate classes guarantees access to required courses assuring graduation in four years
- Small class size in honors courses creates a dynamic and supportive environment for a deeper understanding of concepts and issues likely to face future business professionals
- Local employers regularly seek out Business Honors students as the preferred choice for internships, mentoring, and job placements
- Annual scholarships are available at the start of the Sophomore, Junior, and Senior year for continuing Business Honors students achieving certain academic requirements
- California State University, Fullerton attracts a diverse student body including international
students from 80 nations
- The Business Honors program hosts a specialized study abroad course each year focusing
on business practices and social dynamics in Europe, Asia, or South America
Read about other benefits and the application process on our Program Flyer.
The Business Honors Program Features
The Business Honors Opportunities