Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar
- The Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar is mandatory and you must attend the entire day. By accepting admission to CSUF, you are expected to attend the Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar.
- If you are unable to attend the entire day of the Welcome Seminar, you
must contact the New Admit Advisor
email@example.com regarding your situation.
- Please note that a hold will be placed on your account and you will not be able to register for your subsequent semester until you have attended the Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar.
- NOTE: International Students must attend two mandatory seminars the Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar and the International Student Orientation Seminar (details below).
HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT - for the Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar (Due / Complete Friday for the Academic Success Workshop).
- Bring with you:
- individual advising worksheet found in your digital welcome packet
- the Matrix that pertains to your program see Step 7 (FEMBA & TAXO are excluded)
- Registration Tutorial
- Go through the online Tutorial and watch the entire video this will take about 20 minutes. The video is found online click here.
|Location:||Steven G. Mihaylo Hall (SGMH-Foyer)|
|Date:||Friday, August 23, 2013|
|Time:||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|lunch will be served.|
International Student Orientation Seminar
In addition to attending the Mihaylo Graduate Programs Welcome Seminar you must attend the International Student Orientation Seminar through International Education and Exchange (IEE). All newly admitted international students are required to attend this important orientation. Topics to be discussed include students’ immigration status requirements, visa and travel, and working in the United States. There is no charge for this seminar. Please contact IEE directly at (657) 278-2787 in UH-244 if you have questions.
|Date: Contact International Students Office|
NOTE: Any questions regarding issue with visa’s must be directed to the IEE department.