Step 6B - FT MBA
Academic Probation - What next?
This portion of your Graduate Student Handbook has been created to provide you with five simple steps to follow if you have been placed on Academic Probation. Please read and follow all five steps.
- Fill out the Academic Success Sheet.
- Calculate your Grade Point Balance and your Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Use the Grade Point Balance System to calculate your GPA. Instructions and details on the Grade point balance system are found in the Academic Success Sheet.
The Mihaylo Graduate Business Program's priority is to help you prepare for and graduate from college. At Cal State Fullerton there are several resources on campus to facilitate your success. Please see Step 6A in your GSH for resources available to you on campus.
It is highly recommend you attend our online chat: Academic Success: Everything you need to prepare for a successful semester. Dates and Times are found online in our Events Calendar.
- After reading through all the Academic success material schedule an appointment in the online calendar for Academic Probation (due to the complexity of academic probation questions will not be taken via email or over the phone -- an appointment is required).
- You are required to bring a copy of your Academic Success Sheet.
Step5 - Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
To be eligible to receive federal and state financial aid, you must be maintaining progress toward a specific degree or credential. Maintaining academic progress at California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) means you must: 1) meet the minimum cumulative grade point average standard, 2) meet the "pace" requirement by completing at least 70% of the units you attempt each academic year, and 3) complete your educational program within the maximum timeframe. For details on SAP please review the Financial Aid website at: http://www.fullerton.edu/financialaid/awinfo/sbody.htm