Step 5A - FEMBA
CAPSTONE BUAD 591
Enrollment in Buad 591, Business Strategy Capstone is restricted to students who meet the prerequisites. Prerequisite: BUAD591 must be taken in your last semester and you must be within 9 units of completing your entire study plan (this includes BUAD591). Students wishing to enroll in this course must have prior approval from the Graduate Advisor. Be advised that not all graduate courses are offered during the summer session so you should not plan your graduation around summer classes. Elective Courses are not normally offered in the summer.
The capstone course, Buad 591, is a project course and must be completed with a "B" or better. You will be divided into groups and assigned to a company in Orange County. Your group will serve as a consulting team for the company.
- Buad 591 is to be taken in your last semester.
- Buad 591 is taken when you are within 6 units of completing your entire advising worksheet and classification. If you do not meet the prerequisites please do not send a request to reserve as seat as no exceptions will be granted.
- Buad 591 requires authorization prior to enrolling in the course. To obtain authorization and reserve a seat you must send an email to Ms. Mazzey email@example.com by the reservation deadlines below. Requests will not be accepted any earlier.
- Summer: To reserve a seat for BUAD591email between: Jan 30 - Feb11
To assist Mihaylo College in determining enrollment needs it is important that you send a request during the dates indicated above. Requests for enrollment after the dates above may not be accommodated.
Notification of Enrollment Authorization
- You will be notified by email one week prior to early registration with authorization of enrollment.
- If you are not eligible to enroll in BUAD591 you will be notified by email one week prior to early registration if not sooner.
Additional Graduation Requirements:
While enrolled in BUAD591 all graduating students must complete an online "Exit Survey" and the "Graduate Information Record” (GIR) form. This GIR includes demographic, programmatic, employment, and other information vital to Mihaylo’s statistical records. This information will be used to provide statistical support for Mihaylo College of Business and Economics through rankings, AACSB accreditation, diversity, and overall data gathering. Please note that all information of an individual nature will be kept confidential. Our purpose is to create statistical averages and means, not individual metrics. The "Exit Survey" includes programmatic satisfaction information. This information will be used to improve the program and is anonymous.
You will be notified via email of the due dates and link to the online survey and GIR form.