Master of Science in Information Systems
Change to or advance in your information systems career through the Mihaylo Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems. Offered on the Fullerton campus, this STEM-designated program is designed for students who have an undergraduate degree in business administration. Students with a bachelor’s degree in another field may also apply but will need to satisfy additional requirements.
Fall and spring admission
- Choose from a variety of concentrations: generalist, business analytics or decision sciences.
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to assist organizations with their computer-based systems.
- Enhance your written and oral communication skills.
As an MS in information systems student, you will be required to complete 30 units of coursework with a minimum GPA of 3.0. At least 21 of the 30 units must be at the 500 level. Additional prerequisite coursework may be required. Please visit the University Catalog for course descriptions and prerequisites for the generalist concentration, the business analytics concentration and the decision sciences concentration.
Prerequisites and Admission Requirements
- GMAT or GRE exam
- Professional résumé
- Statement of purpose
- Leadership and creativity statement
- Official transcripts
- International students must also take one of the following three tests:
- TOEFL: minimum 570 (paper), 88 (IBIT)
- IELTS: minimum 7
- PTE: minimum 55
Admissions Recruitment Ambassadormihaylogradprograms@fullerton.edu
Application Status and Processing Evaluations Specialistmba@fullerton.edu
Curriculum and Career Advising
Dr. Daniel Soper, associate professor
Department of Information Systems & Decision Sciences