Mr. Hausmaninger immigrated with his parents to Orange County from Austria in 1955. Except for two years with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association where he assisted the top management with special financial, accounting and business projects, he spent all his career as a certified public accountant, serving as Audit Partner with Deloitte & Touche until he formed HBLA & G in 1985.
The Firm provides accounting, audit, tax and business advisory services to over 1,500 individual and business clients.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
Mr. Hausmaninger has been and is currently active in numerous professional and community organizations, including:
- Member in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member in the California Society of Certified Public Accountants and past member of the Board of Directors of the Long Beach-Orange County Chapter; past chairman of the Health Care Committee and the MAP Committee of the Long Beach-Orange County Chapter.
- Member of the President’s Advisory Board of California University, Fullerton.
- Member of the Board of Directors of YMCA-Orange County.
- Member of the Board of Governors of The Center Club, a private dining club.
- Founding President and member of the Board of Directors of the Executive Council of the College of Business and Economics at California State University, Fullerton.
- Past Treasurer and member of the National Board of Trustees of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America and current member of the Board of Directors and past President of the Society's local Tri-County Chapter.
- Past Treasurer and member for the Board of Directors of the Orange County Pacific Symphony Association.
- Ordained Elder and Deacon of Presbyterian Church USA and member of various church committees.
- Guest speaker at various professional and community organizations.
1962 - 1964 California State University, Fullerton
Bachelor of Arts Degree
Major in Business Administration
1959 - 1962 Fullerton Junior College
Associates of Arts Degree
Mr. Hausmaninger is married and resides with his spouse Debbie and his son Marc in Lake Forest, California.
For more information contact Amanda Leon at: (657) 278-7918.