This are will contain your primary sidebar which is found in the "MainSidebar.pcf" file.
Please follow ATI/Section 508 Guidelines when creating content. You can read about ATI compliance on the Campus ATI Website.
All images need "alt" tags (Descriptions in OU Campus). These should be between 8-80 character and cannot contain the word "image".
Students have the opportunity to earn a Certificate of Professional Sales. The program is designed for CSUF students who are seeking employment as a sales professional or would like to learn sales skills.
The Certificate is a clear indication of a student's commitment to enhancing their value to potential employers, and is a speaking point on any résumé.
The certificate is a document of accomplishment and intent to explore a professional sales career. You demonstrate your desire to develop personal sales skills through sales training, networking, and industry exploration. Students who receive this certificate require less professional training than their non-sales educated peers.
Earning Your Certificate: Steps required for completion
1. Draft your personal CPS roadmap, schedule an appointment with Mark Mantey, email@example.com
2. Become an active member of the SLC by registering to earn the CPS certificate.
3. Complete the following required coursework prior to graduation:
a. Marketing Principles (MKTG 351)
b. Professional Selling (MKTG 401)
c. Managing the Sales Force (MKTG 415)
or Sales for Consumer Products (MKTG 442)
d. Sales Fundamentals Seminar (offered each semester-two days)
4. Compete in either the Titan Sales Competition or Fastenal Sales Competition
5. Attendance at the SLC annual fall semester recognition weekend event.
6. Attendance at the SLC career fairs offered each semester
Additional learning opportunities: 50 points minimum requirement per academic year until graduation.
1. Take additional alternate class: Sales for Consumer Products (MKTG 442) or
Managing the Sales Force (MKTG 415) - 25 points
2. Retail Marketing Strategy (MKTG 425) - 25 points
3. Selling Consumer Products Seminar - 15 points
4. Attend Corporate Partners Open House - 10 points
5. Schedule Employer Job Shadowing - 10 points
6. Sign up a friend - 5 points
7. Attendance at SLC events and meetings- 5 points
For further information and to develop your personal roadmap, please set an appointment with the Center's Co-Director: