The Sales Leadership Center, established in 2009, offers guidance to students seeking careers in sales. Students may participate in the center's events, such as the Sales Career Fair and the Sales Career Academy. All events, with the exception of the Sales Fundamentals Workshop, are free to CSUF students of all majors and professional backgrounds. The center provides students with opportunities to network and socialize with corporate partners, form relationships within the university, and more importantly, build confidence in themselves.
- Learn about sales positions and career opportunities within various industries.
- Gain sales experience to get a head start on your career.
- Enhance your value to potential employers with the Certificate of Professional Sales.
- Gain a vital career skill set; at some point in your career, you will have to sell your ideas, project or proposal.
- CSUF is one of the select number of universities around the country that offer a Sales Certificate program.
- All CSUF students (business & non-business majors) are invited to participate!