Center for Family Business Membership
Participation in the Center for Family Business is open to family-owned and managed businesses. Event participation is restricted to members, prospective members and partners.
Update your membership information
Current Membership List
The member companies of Center for Family Business are entitled to participate in the following activities:
- Monthly workshops (breakfast or dinner) featuring experts and discussion of a common interest topic. Among topics of primary interest are family relationships; communication and conflict resolution among family and non-family members; succession and estate planning; traditions and values; power, control and compensation; strategic planning and other issues around leadership succession and ownership transfer.
- The opportunity to network with other owners/members of family businesses, as well as non-commercial networking with sponsor representatives and other leading authorities on the subject of family-owned business.
- Opportunity to attend April and October Economic Forecast Conferences.
- Discounted tables and tickets to the annual Family Business Hall of Fame dinner.
- The opportunity to join a Peer Affinity Group that functions as a Board of Advisors for each of its members on a rotational basis.
- Access to the CFB office as a referral source for consultants to address the unique challenges of family businesses.
- Access to the Center for Family Business library.
- Confidential directory of members.
Membership: $3,000 for a 1 year tuition to all Center events. This is a tax-deductible donation. The benefit is $450, so $2,550 is a tax deduction.
Fill out the membership form and mail it in with your check.